Wednesday, June 8, 2011

No blogs recently, nothing has happened really....

 Well, we are leaving to go to Veracruz on Saturday, we will be in Tampico for a couple of days just the 2 of us! Thank GOD!! It is about time we  have time for our selves, just us and nobody else!!! At first we will be at the Ranch with his parents, sister, and other family but, then off we go to Tampico for our mini honeymoon!!! Yayyyy!!!
  I have had a very uneventful week, I have been relaxing and watching TV. I think I have watched rerun after rerun of CSI and Without a Trace. I have found a new show though, it is called The Border and only comes on at 7 in the morning, I found it yesterday morning while Miguel was getting ready for work and I was just sitting there so, I started channel surfing. It is a pretty good show about the Canadian border, CSI style.
  The kids are enjoying their ¨vacation¨ with my Mom but,. are ready to come back one moment and then they're not. My son is good now, he is really having a ball at my grandmother's house, she has a habit of spoiling them with cakes, brownies, and other goodies!
  I go to apply for my FM3 visa when we get back the week after next, I am not familiar with the process but, have heard it is a little difficult so, hopefully, I will have it by August. We will have everything else we need to apply for Miguel's Visa then.
   A couple of people asked how Chata is doing, she is doing great, she was at the Vet's for 2 days and now is twice as big as she was. We now have another dog, Keila a 2 year old Chihuahua, I will post some pics soon. My sister in law was just going to throw out on the road!! I couldn't let her do that so, we took her. I am starting to think that alot of people around me are very mean people.
   I will try my best to get online more often, I don't have internet at home and my computer is out of service right now so, I have to use my sister in laws computer but, all that will be fixed soon!!! Take care and we'll take soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time on your mini honeymoon. Good luck with the FM3.

    ReplyDelete