Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hello!!!

          Well, I have been a horrible blogger again. I am back in GA, but this time I am here to buy a vehicle. We sold our truck and I bought a minivan yesterday. It just seems more feasible to have a van where more people can fit. People are always trying to ride with us and we have no space. I hate for people to ride in the truck bed. Miguel's dad did once and we got a 400peso fine so that will not happen again. After paying bills and a few other things, we only had 2000USD to buy a vehicle so I bought a 99 Plymouth Voyager. I do plan to sell to soon and return to buy a newer one. It is not new, but looks good and runs good. That is the important part.

           We had our first IUI (intrauterine insemination) done this month. I am 10 dpiui (days past IUI) so I will be testing with a HPT tomorrow morning, btu I have blood tests on Wednesday. I am too impatient to wait for blood tests though. I am praying for 2 lines tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers and I will update as soon as I have a chance.

           I plan on going back to Mexico on the 15th more or less. I can't wait to get back. I can honestly say, I miss Mexico. I have always missed my husband while here, but now I miss Mexico too. So that is a huge step forward!

           Well, nothing is really going on other than that so I will post an update to my IUI this week. 

           Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment