Monday, August 8, 2011

And now..... I am house hunting, with a major deadline: August 22, 2011

So, we have been searching for a house and we thought, we had found it Friday but, as usual, we go to see it and it turns out that it is 35 minutes away from my job without traffic so, that made it out of the question. You see, my schedule at work is, Classes 7AM-9AM, No classes 9AM to 1PM, classes 1PM to 8:30PM, with breaks ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour in between so, I need a house close enough to where I can go home at 9AM and not break the bank with gas usage. I am literally dying of exhaustion right now, I leave my house at 6AM and don't return until 9:30PM, 15 1/2 hours away from home!! Thank God, it is only Monday-Thursday, Fridays are so much easier, I leave at 6AM and return at 3PM.  

Back to the house hunting, I found this beautiful house 5 minutes from my first class and 15 minutes from my last class. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a loft area upstairs and living room, dining room, kitchen, foyer, 1/2 bath, laundry room down stairs and only cost $4500 pesos. So it was all good until, the owner told me it wouldn't be ready until October!! Go figure!  Thus morning, i went to give a class and my 7AM student asked me how the house search was going and I told him not so good. He said that he has a house about 15 minutes from the office and it has 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, and fenced in yard (With grass!!!) and just wants someone to occupy it. I asked about rent, he said, "we'll discuss that later for me not to worry" Then, I asked about the deposit he said, "I just told you, we'll discuss this later, don't worry!" So, I am going to look at it this week, hopefully it is as good as he says so, I can get my kids situated in a school before, August 22, 2011!

If anybody knows of anyone in the San Nicolas area with a house for rent, PLEASE contact me!!

My job is going great, other than my crazy hours, my in-laws have completely drove me crazy!! I have just learnt to ignore certain things, if I don't, it will eventually cause Miguel and I major issues, we fight all the time here lately due to the stress. He has even mention a few times that he wants to just cross the border again with a coyote so, everything will go back to normal but, I refuse to let him.

 Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment