I just love theses questionaires, I am going to have to come up with one for everybody but, that will be one day when I have free time. Without further adue, here are my answers:
1. If you could picture you life two years from now what would you like to see?
I hope to be Mom to one more baby, a little Miguel. Own our own house, have Miguel's Visa so, we can make the choice to go or not and not the US government. Plus, I hope to be running my own English School here in Monterrey.
2. What is the worst habit you feel you have?
I am very picky about everything and I things have to go my way or no way. This is something I fight with everydaybeing married, a mom, and living in Mexico. Here everything is different and it is hard for stuff to go my way, I have to really work for it!
3. What is your favorite genre of movies?
Drama, Suspense, I love to get lost in crime movies. I also, have moments when I desperately need a comedy to laugh and forget my problems.
4. What are five thing you would include in your to- do list?
Travel to Italy
Have more kid(s)
Buy or build our own house
Start our own business
5. Are you still in contact with any childhood friends?
I am still in contact with one friend from high school, she was the one I always got in trouble with when I was 15 and 16! We lost touch about 7 years ago but, thanks to Facebook, we are now in contact again.
6. Do you get along well with family members and relatives?
I get along pretty good with my family, They are kind of odd people and can be very judgemental but, after giving their unrequested opinions or comments, they are pretty supportive.
7. If you were to win 10 million what would you do with the money?
I would build a house here in Monterrey, in the town Miguel is from, and one in GA.
I would start my English school now, instead of later.
I would go to Italy.
I would give our families money and put money away for the kids to go to school.
8. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Any details?
I can honestly say, I have never been in a fight unless you consider smacking Miguel a couple of times when we first started dating for stupid stuff he did then!
9. Three things you could not live without?
10. Have you ever met a celebrity if not who would you chose to meet?
I have never met any but, I would prefer to meet Tony Hawk with my son, Justin Bieber with my daughter, and Vin Diesel all by myself ;)!!!!
11. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I do not have any tatoos or piercings other than my ears. I have always wanted a tatoo but, have been scared to get it. I have a very low pain tolerance when it omes to needles. My cousin has a tatoo of a rose on the inside of her ear! It is cute but, I know it had to of hurt!
Well, that's it! Everyone have a good weekend!!!