Monday, February 13, 2012

Ok, I have had it! (This is not about anything at my house) :)

Ok, I have been working for an English school since July. The pay is ok but, the owner takes advantage of his employees, well the ones who don't have the Fm3 or 2. Which are myself and another girl. I have had it with him not paying me like he is supposed to. For the last 3 months, he constantly gives me only about half if that much of my check and gives me BS about money I owe him. After all of this, I don't owe him any. We had an agreement when i started that I would be paid minimum 50 hours every 2 weeks because of the students he gave me, they tend to cancel 2/3 of their classes.

On Friday was the last straw, he called to ask to borrow 5000 pesos, which I do not have and he knows it. Well, of course I couldn't help him so, now, the vehicle I am driving belongs to him and he wants it back  and also owes me a check of which he said he will only pay me 1000 pesos which isn't even 1/3 of what he owes me. From what I understand, I have no rights since, I haven't had the money to get my visa so, he can not pay me and there is nothing I can do. I have continued working for him because, I can't find another job but, now, I have had it!

Anybody have any idea on how I can get a virtual job from the States or on how to get my own classes here in Mexico?

I am in desperate need, Miguel starts working after my surgery and I need to have a job also. Please any advice...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry.
    I know a lot of girls work on ODesk.com which I am planning on checking out for the future. I have also heard of some girls making extra cash on cashcrate.com. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete