Here are my answers to Lisa's monthly questions. Thank you Lisa, I have been so bored the past few days and it has drove me crazy!!
1. What are three things that really annoy you about your "better half"
A. His pickyness, he is so picky about everything and it drives me CRAZY!!
B. He loves to play with the kids and agravate them to the point they start yelling.
C. Like Lisa, he will ask the same question over and over.
2. Who was your first crush. Did they ever find out how you felt?
I was in 6th grade and his name was Wes, he was in the same class. This was a secret crush, I never told him or anybody else. Now, he owns a huge construction business in GA!
3. Tea or Coffee? Both but, if I had to choose, it would be coffee
Lime or Lemon? Lime
Mayonnaise or crema? Neither
Jack or Cheddar? Cheddar, I miss it, I haven't been able to find it here.
Drama or comedy? Drama
4. Who made the first move in the relationship?
I met him at a popular night club in Atlanta called the Atlanta Peach. I saw him dancing to Duranguense and loved the way he danced so, I went up to him and asked him to teach me to dance. We exchanged numbers and 3 weeks later, he called me and asked me to go to the club with him, after that, well, it is a long story (another post idea) Anyway, I think he actually made the first move to a relationship.
5. What is a funny quirk you have?
I am very picky about how the kitchen and bathroom is cleaned, if it is not done like I say, it is not clean. Crazy but, I inherited it from my Mom.
6. If you could change one physical part of you what would it be?
If I could motivate myself, it would be the spare tire around my waist and the thunder thighs. One day, I will eventually get to it.
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? English or Spanish?
Miguel in Spanish
8. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, I do. This is what seems to get me through the hard times.
9. Five words that describe your immediate family.
( My mom, dad, sisters, and brother)
10. Wedding or Elope? Wedding
Beach or snow? Beach
Fruits or Veggies Fruits and veggies
Chicken or Beef Chicken Breast or wing
Cake or Pie Cake